THE DOODLES: YOU ARE MY FRIEND ...................

Thursday, December 15, 2011

YOU ARE MY FRIEND ...................

THESE LINES ARE MEANT FOR A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP. SOME PEOPLE JUS READS AND SOME MAY UNDERSTAND. IT IS MOVING POEM,  MAKES YOU FEEL DEEPLY.

THIS POEM IS ESPECIALLY FOR MY FRIEND MATHANGI GANESH. SHE IS MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND WHO IS STILL IN TOUCH AND  CLOSE TO ME.......





After my mom
You are my second mom
you are there for me always.......

As a shade of my shawdow
you stand beside me
and never go away of my site....

Sweet and kind hearted
Never harm anything
Even a mist in the ground .........

You never give anyone trouble
though other gives you
bubbles as trouble.......

If i had a problem or hurt
you cry a lot and suffer a long ......

You guide me left and right .
"but"i never see left or right
that i trust you take me in a right path ......

you bring me a nightfull stars
moring  a sunnyfall rainbow
Bellow the rainbow your name
has been wriiten magically
which entered into my heart .....

mathangi you are in my heart ....
Even after my death u will be inside my heart .....

 - lakshana balaji


3 comments:

  1. a beautiful poem to a friend remains me my childhood friendship. thanx a lot lakshana for this excellent poem.

    do yr best in poem world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic poem. I like it a lot. Best wishes Lakshana.

    ReplyDelete