THE DOODLES: FATHER ..............

Thursday, December 22, 2011

FATHER ..............

FATHER IS THE IMPORTANT  ONE
FOR A FAMILY BECAUSE HE IS ONLY PERSON WHO REALY HARDWORKS FOR HIS FAMILY . HE DOES NOT SEE NIGHT OR DAY HE KEEP ON WORKS .
LIKE THAT MY FATHER TOO.....
LETS WE SEE POEM ABOUT HIM ...
HE WAS A BUSY MAN WHO WORKS FOR OUR FAMILY
AND SWEET A LOT OF BLOOD FOR US .........

SOMETIMES I HURT HIM A LOT . 'BUT' WHEN
I FEEL SORRY TO HIM ,
HE NEVER MINDS BECAUSE HE ALWAYS KEEPS ME 
AS HIS DAUGHTER ....

HE SHARES HIS BUDDEN AND HAPPYNESS TOO ME.
'BUT' EVER CRIED BEFORE ME ..

SWEET AS A SUGAR HEARTED NEVER HURT ANY-ONE 
THOUGH HE HELP THEM 

THAT I CANT SAY ANYTHING TO YOU EXCEPT   
THAT I LOVE U SO MUCH  AND I AM YOURS
AND I FEEL PROUD TO SAY YOU ARE MY FATHER ...


                                                                                         -LAKSHANA BALAJI






No comments:

Post a Comment