THE DOODLES: A Birthday Gift....

Monday, June 27, 2011

A Birthday Gift....

Hope u all have already seen my first try of potrait.  I tried my Grandma's picture and
Gifted her on her Birthday on Feb 28th 2011. My mom has sent the link to her close friends and to mine also.


In that, our family friend Advocate unlce Mr. Raja Senthoor Pandian had seen the potrait and called me to appreciate. He said he will be very happy if i give him a potrait of his own and that would be his valuable gift for ever.  I promised him that I will give the same on his Birthday.


In the same way, what I did in my Grandma's Potrait, I used his photo printout as a model and given a pencil shading of his potrait. In this also my Teacher Namratha helped me and guided me how to give shadings and out lines.  With her tips and guidance, some how I tried to give the resemblance of his original face from his photo.





Photo of Pandian Uncle
 




Potrait of him
   


We had been to his office on his Birthday (That is on 25.06.2011) and given him as a Birthday gift. He is  really such a nice uncle, who has seen only a positive and plus of that picture, (even though I did some minor mistakes in that ) and appreciated me. Immediately he has given me a big chocolcate box.

He encouraged and wished me to do more and more in future. He shown the picture to all of his office employees and his family members too. Next day itself he conveyed me about all their appreciation.

My Sweet thanks to  Pandian unlce for his nice words and love.

My sincere thanks to my Guide Ms. Namratha for her continuous support and guidance.

My special thanks to my Mom, Dad, Grandparents and Chitthi for their  support and encouragement.

3 comments:

  1. Chithi & ChitthuJuly 4, 2011 at 8:32 p.m.

    Hi Lakshana,

    We saw your blog, it was really wonderful and nice to see all the drawings that you made. We wish you all the best.

    Sweet kisses to you,

    Regards,
    Renuga Sriram
    Sriram Jaganathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lux kutti,

    very happy to see your art work dear. It is look so great. Love you dear. thank god for giving such a talent. You have long way to go. get ready baby..

    Padhu chithi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u sriram chittu and Renu chiti.

    Thank u Padhu chitthi.

    ReplyDelete