THE DOODLES: HAPPY DAYS.....

Thursday, February 24, 2011

HAPPY DAYS.....

When we are kids we are always happy with our friends right. How about you?

This I have done in my drawing class. My Teacher Miss. Namratha encouraged me to draw. It will be given to my school Jawahar Vidhyalaya as a token of reciprocation towards their co operation to my Global Art Club " The Doodles" during our competitions held at my shcool last month.  My sincere thanks to my teacher Namratha for giving me a good training and guidance. Sure I ll do better in my next pictures also with her support.

4 comments:

  1. Proud to be your teacher Lakshana! My support will always be there. All the best! God Bless you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucky,

    You are exhibiting a tremendous talent thru your art n paintings! I appreciate the efforts taken by your Namratha teacher and your mother to motivate n encourage you. I wish the best things of the world to you...

    Way to go sweety....!!! :)) Keep up the good work!

    Sangeetha athai
    (Your dad's cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sangeetha athai. so nice of you.

    ReplyDelete